Monday, May 27, 2013

Having a baby ....

Sunday May 26/Monday May 27 - 2013

Strangest dream I can remember ... My 6-year old niece is having a baby...She is upstairs in my house, and is attended by a doctor (?) her mother, and others. She is sitting on the floor, on her knees, legs apart, and keeping herself distracted with books and toys. When pain hits, she cries out, but not like a woman in labor really would... I remember taking candies I made to her. They were chocolate coated pretzels with multicolored sprinkles (the little colored balls like you would sprinkle on cookies, non-pareilles (?)). My dad approaches my sister and me at the bottom of the stairs. I notice he has in his hand a store-bought candy similar to what I had made. He asks if there is any of my candy left. I tell him I took it to (my niece). My sister and I start up the stairs, and I see a large decorative bird nest above the staircase. There are decorated Easter eggs and candy in the basket. My father is satisfied with the candy there and doesn't climb the stairs.

When I look for the bowl of candy upstairs, there is only some other kind left in the bowl. All the candy I made is gone. I sit beside my niece and wonder why parents/doctors allowed her to carry a baby? I wonder that it cannot possibly be healthy/normal and will not survive? No one is aghast at the situation. It is as normal as if she simply had a tummy ache.

***
OK, so here is what I know about symbology of babies/pregnancy:
1. Birth of a new (business/life) idea.
2. New addition to current situation.
3. Something planned is finally manifesting.

The symbology of my child niece is confusing, but it could signify that a new idea or expected solution will come from a very surprising and unlikely source. 

No comments:

Post a Comment