Monday, July 8, 2013

nice sit down chat time

Last night (today is Monday), I dreamt I was sitting across from Tom Cruise and looking at pictures of him and his family. There was a picture of him with a short haircut taken during the filming of "Minority Report." He pointed to that picture and told me about Suri (his daughter) having a "soft spot" on her head like he has where the hair is softer than the hair around it. He continues, telling me about a ring from his grandmother that is actually embedded under the scalp, and how it looks black, but really it is not. (and this story is not strange or weird to me. Maybe more interestingly, he is not telling me anything I do not know (about the ring, because I have heard from other sources/media/etc) but I smile and listen). He smiles and we are enjoying a nice talk. I tell him, "You are the most amazing book I've ever read" (or something similar that he is interesting and amazing and I am enjoying the conversation, but I relate it to reading a book... It was better when my dreamself said it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment