Monday, May 27, 2013

Dog reappears in dreams...

Saturday May 25/Sunday May 26 - 2013

I remember dreaming about a dog (that's the third time in a week I have seen the same dog in my dreams! It may even be the same dog that I dreamed was in the kitchen and I asked my brother (in the dream) if he also saw the dog because I thought I might be hallucinating! - the dog looks very similar to my dog "Phoebe" who passed in October.... I know it is not her because Phoebe had white 'socks' with small light brown spots (probably from English Springer/Brittany Spaniel in her genes) and the dog in my dream does not have 'socks.' Oddly, in my dream, the dog was curled up on the backseat of my car... later, it was playing with my niece, who was running and screaming because she "is afraid of it" (I doubt it). My sister was yelling at the dog to leave and 'go home,' but as it came near me, I realized that I am the only one who is friendly to the dog. I wonder why?...

So now, a dog in a dream indicates a loyal friend. Extrapolating this interpretation... this (friend) is loyal to me and me to (him/her), but my family is not friendly toward it...

No comments:

Post a Comment