Monday, September 5, 2011

good news?

Here's a good dream, I think? I am a Partylite consultant. I sell Partylite candles and home fragrance/decor. Except, I have been so busy with school and family, I haven't pursued it with any fervor. So, last night, I dreamt I was leaving from a Partylite Regional Meeting. An acquaintance of mine stopped me. She sat on a bench in the middle of the large "hallway" (more like one of those places in the middle of a shopping mall where you can sit and people-watch). She sighs and tells me she was looking through the catalog I gave her and saw a lot of things she wanted. "You need to have a party!" I replied (happily). She looked up at me and said, "I just need to have a party!" ... Yay, me! I seem to be more happy about the prospect that she is...

So, my would-be hosts.... 1) love the products... 2) love to get a shopping spree for hosting a party.... but 3) dread (?) the actual planning/having people over... hmmm.... I need to change that for them! Parties are fun! That's why we don't call them "home demonstrations!" LOL That's what door-to-door vacuum cleaner salesmen do! Most importantly... who is this friend of mine that needs to host a party? I need to make some calls!! ... Just as soon as I am done with my homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment